Ramy from Decor Guru has shared her delicious vegetarian Califlower Pakora (Fry) recipe. Why not try cook these yourselves? It’s super easy! See recipe below.
1 Cauliflower (medium sized)
⅕ Cup of rice flour
2-3 teaspoons of corn flour
1.5 teaspoon of red chilli powder
2-3 pinches of turmeric power
Salt (added as needed)
Oil for deep frying
- Cut the cauliflower into bite sized pieces
- Boil the pieces in water with salt and turmeric.
- Once boiled, turn off the stove top and keep the pieces in the pot with a lid for 10-15 minutes. Then drain the water completely.
- Take the cauliflower pieces in a broad vessel, sprinkle rice flour, corn flower, chilli powder and salt.
- Mix well so that the chilli powder coats the cauliflower. Sprinkle a little water to make it stick.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the florets over medium flame until golden brown and crisp.