Market open days
Wednesdays 8:00am – 3:00pm
Thursdays 8:00am – 3:00pm
Fridays 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturdays 8:00am – 3:00pm
Sundays 8:00am – 3:00pm
Get around the market with our market map
Mernda line to Preston Station, located at market
- Plenty Rd Tram no 86, short walk to market from stops 48 or 49
- Gilbert Rd Tram no 112, 20 minute walk to market from stops 42 or 43
- Preston Market car park is owned and managed by Preston Market Developments and that parking restrictions are enforced by the City of Darebin
- There is street parking available around the market – please check street signs
Parking at Preston Market on market days (during trading hours)
It’s pretty easy – the first 2 hours are free (TICKET NOT REQUIRED) and $2.50 for each additional hour (maximum stay of 4 hours and ticket required).
Outside of the trading hours you must purchase a ticket and display it on your vehicles dashboard at all times.
Parking at Preston Market on non-market Days:
Monday & Tuesday
$2.50 per hour
You must purchase a ticket and display it on your dashboard at all times (maximum 4 hours parking).
Preston Market now have easypark as a payment option for when you park your vehicle on site.
The EasyPark’s parking app will allow you to get full control of your parking session and save time for the things that really matter:
- Conveniently start parking while sitting in your car, no need for parking meters!
- Avoid parking fines by extending the parking session duration remotely from your phone.
- Typically, a driver overpays by 30% when they park. With EasyPark, you only pay for the time you actually use.
- Use your favourite payment method – credit card, Klarna, PayPal, Apple Pay … You can also add your corporate credit card to pay for your business parking.