Show off your talent at Preston Market by booking a spot to busk.
Prospective buskers are required to complete this application form in full. Your application will be reviewed and a member from the Preston Market Management team will be in contact with you to advise the outcome of your application.
If you do not have Public Liability insurance, the best Insurance Company for actors/performers is Duck for Cover. Please call them on (03) 9439 5991 to enquire. If you are performing as a group you are able to fill in one application form however you must ensure that you are all covered under public liability insurance. This can be on the same or on separate liability. If separate please provide a copy for all insurances.
Terms and Conditions
• Preston Market reserve the right to deny your application.
• A current copy of your public liability insurance must be provided to the Centre Management Office prior to you or your group commencing busking on site.
• Buskers can book a maximum of once per week. Limited to 1 busker per day. First come, first serve.
• Bookings are available for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
• Busking must not compromise the usual trade of market traders or cause any excessive noise, excessive amplification or discomfort to the audience. It is the busker’s responsibility to regulate their sound levels. If Centre Management receive several complaints about the noise level, you will be asked to discontinue performing.
• Busking stage locations will be alternated and based on availability.
• You will be required to sign in at the Management Office prior to your start time.
• Should you need to cancel your booking please provide at least 7 days’ notice.