We love a spring science experiment and we’re sure your kids will enjoy it too! This colour changing flower experiment from fun learning kids should keep them occupied for a few hours.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
-Some white flowers (any that are available to you will do the trick)
-Liquid food colouring in a variety of colours
-Some disposable cups
1. Start by trimming down the stems of the flowers so that they fit into your disposable cups.
2. Add some water to each cup.
3. Add about 10-15 drops of food colouring into the water and give it a stir to disperse the food colouring evenly.
4. Add one flower to each cup.
5. Check in on the flowers every couple of hours and watch as they begin to change colour.