Steve from Steve’s Silver & Stones has shared his much loved no bake cheesecake recipe. Why not give it a go!
- 1 packet of plain biscuits
- 300ml of thickened cream
- 680g of full fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 1 cup of berries or jam
- Vanilla essence
- Lemon Juice
- Ground 1 packet of biscuits to later mix in with melted butter. This will be used for your base. Spread to the bottom of a bake pan and then refrigerate.
- Beat cream with added teaspoon of vanilla essence until soft peak forms.
- Beat cream cheese with one teaspoon of lemon juice. Once soft, combine cream and cream cheese together with a large spoon. (Do no over mix).
- Pour mixture into bake pan with the base and place into fridge for an hour.
- Pour mixed berries or jam over the top.
- Refrigerate for 6-8 hours before consumption.