Do you feel like a simple yet mouth watering treat? Chantal from Les Crepes Gourmandes has shared her easy to make butter cake recipe. Yum!
- 250g of butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1 1/4 cups of caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups of self-raising flower
- 3/4 cup of milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease tin (any shape) with butter and a bit of flour.
- Beat butter, vanilla essence and sugar with mixer.
- Beat eggs one at a time.
- Stir sifted flour and milk alternating between the two. (Optional: Fold in melted dark chocolate to create a market effect).
- Bake for 1 hour.