Add a personal touch to your Christmas tree with a handmade twine ball ornament.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
-A few rolls of twine
-White yarn (optional)
-Plaid Ribbon (optional)
1. Blow up your balloons to the size you want your ornament to be. In a small glass bowl, mix in 2 parts of glue for each part of water. This will makes the glue a little thinner and easier to handle.
2. Wrap the twine around the balloon randomly. Tip: start by putting one end of the twine close to the knot of the balloon.
3. When you have reached the end of the twine, tuck the end of the twine under the closest twine string.
4. Hang your ornaments and place an old piece of fabric or plastic bag on the floor bellow them so that they don’t drip directly on the floor. Allow to dry overnight.
5. Your twine ornament should be dry and hard. Pop the balloon and carefully remove through the widest opening of twine ornament.
6. With a knot, hang a bell on each side of the twine.
7. Insert your bells through the largest hole on your twine ball until at the desired height. Make a loop back where you inserted the bells and make a knot
8. Using your ribbon, form a bow and glue it to the base of your hanger knot.
Your twine ball is now ready for hanging!