As of 17th February 2021, at 11:59pm, the following restrictions apply as per Daniel Andrews announcement:
- There’ll no longer be four reasons to leave home.
- The five-kilometre movement limit will no longer apply.
- Retail and the hospitality sectors will reopen with the same density limits as last week.
- Schools can reopen.
- Offices can reopen with 50 per cent capacity.
- Masks remain mandatory indoors, and outdoors where you cannot properly socially distance.
- No more than five visitors allowed to your home.
- All gatherings limited to 20 people.