TERMS AND CONDITIONS: PRESTON MARKET EASTER EGG HUNT 2021
- Children under the age of 12 must be escorted by an adult or guardian
- To participate, you must have access to a phone that is able to scan QR codes. Each participating tenancy will have their own unique QR code that will reveal your next clue.
- The Management Office will have a check-in QR code. Participants are required to scan the code and provide relevant details as part of contact tracing procedures stipulated by COVIDSafe Events.
- Children will be gifted one Easter egg each from each participating trader
- If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, we kindly ask that you do not participate and stay home.
- Face masks are no longer required in retail settings.
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres apart must be adhered to.
- The Preston Market Easter Egg Hunt is subject to COVID restrictions implemented by the Victorian Government. All current Covid restrictions implemented at the time of the event must be adhered to.
*Please note, we will update event with current restrictions as they are announced.