TERMS AND CONDITIONS: INTERNATIONAL COMEDY FESTIVAL TICKETS GIVEAWAY
These terms and conditions are applicable to the International Comedy Festival Tickets Instagram competition (“the competition”).
1. Entries for the competition open at 4.00Pm (AEST), 23 March 2021.
2. Entries for the competition close at 2.00pm (AEST), 26 March 2021.
3. To enter the competition you must meet the following conditions:
- Entrants must like the competition post on either the Preston Market Instagram page
- Entrants must tag a friend in the Instagram competition post.
- Entrants must like/follow the Preston Market (@prestonmarketau) Instagram pages.
- Entrants must be a resident of Melbourne.
- Entrants be aged 18 years and over and not be an employee/family member of any of the Preston Market Traders, International Comedy Festival, Salta or anyone associated with Preston Market or International Comedy Festival.
4. 1 x winner will each receive 1 x double pass from International Comedy Festival, Comedy Commutes valued at $79.60. Each double pass is valid for two adults at the Comedy Commutes show at Thornbury Theatre on 27 March, 2021
5. Prize is non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash.
6. The 1 x winner will be selected at random at 2.30pm (AEST), 26 March 2021, by the Preston Market marketing team.
7. The one winner will be notified via direct message via Instagram once the competition closes. The winner will be required to supply their full name, email address, contact phone number and address.
8. The winner will be contacted by International Comedy Festival with the prize and redemption instructions.
9. In the event that winners do not respond to the notification message within 12 hours, a secondary winner will be chosen and notified.
10. This competition is being conducted by Preston Market, 2/30A The Centreway, Preston VIC 3072.