With school starting back soon, and Halloween just around the corner, there’s no better time to dust off your lunchbox skills and create a few Halloween theme lunchboxes.
Alison from @mum_made_yum creates three easy, Halloween-themed lunchboxes that you can easily do from home with the kids.
· Mini cocktail frankfurts, wrapped in puff pastry. Baked for 10 minutes
· Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled
· Lime Jelly pod (made using the @mum_made_yum Bake & Freeze Pods)
· Carrots & blueberries
· Apple slices, cheese bits & ham
· Dip from Lemnos Deli
· English muffin, spread with tomato paste or sauce, cheese. Grilled for 5 minutes
· Celery Sticks
· Spooky skittles
· Cucumber, cut into spooky faces
· Croissant with ham & cheese & lettuce
· Banana ghosts
· Mini Oreo Spiders