“Ghost-shaped strawberries are so easy, it’s scary.”
24 Large strawberries
250 grams of white melting chocolate
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Gather the ingredients.
2. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with waxed paper.
3. Wash the strawberries and pat them dry. Make sure they’re thoroughly dry and don’t have any wet patches, otherwise you’ll have trouble dipping them.
4. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, stirring after every 30 seconds until it’s smooth and fluid.
5. Hold a strawberry by the stem and dip it in the chocolate until it is almost entirely covered. Hold it over the bowl and let the excess drip back into the bowl, then scrape the bottom against the lip of the bowl. Place the strawberry on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Repeat the process until all of the strawberries are covered with white chocolate. Refrigerate the tray until the chocolate is set, about 15 minutes.
7. While you’re waiting for the white chocolate to harden, melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips. Pour it into a paper cone or plastic baggie with a small hole cut in the corner.
8. Decorate the strawberries with the chocolate so that they have eyes and mouths and resemble ghosts. Let the chocolate set completely before serving.
The Ghost Strawberries are best eaten the day they are made. Store them in the refrigerator until serving