U-create crafts have created this simple DIY foosball table. Perfect for keeping the kids entertained these school holidays. Especially on those rainy days.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
-small wooden dowels
-utility knife (parental assistance required)
-hot glue gun and glue
-wrapping paper to cover the box
-ping pong balls
1. Determine how you want the clothespins on the dowels.
2. Stand the clothespins up and put the dowel right against the outside of the box.
3. About 1/4 above the dowel, put a mark for the hole. You want the clothespins to be able to move without hitting the bottom of the box.
4. Make a hole on your mark by pushing the tip of the X-Acto knife in and turning it around. It makes a perfect hole when you use a sharp blade. Next push the dowel through and mark the inside of the box where you want the hole on the other side.
5. Put the dowels in and the clothespins on where you want. Mark where the clothespins are because you have to take it all apart in order to glue and paint it.
6. Hot glue the clothespins on the dowels.
7. Take your dowels with glued clothespins and paint them.
8. Cover the box with wrapping paper. The girls picked this out too.
9. Cut out a large “goal” on either end of the box.
10. Put the dowels back in and drop in a ping pong ball.
Now it’s time to play!